- How to install NTS
- NTS System Requirements
- Windows compatibility
- How to move/install NTS on a new/different computer
- I copied the NTSwin folder from one computer to another. Why does NTS not work on the second computer?
- I want to install NTS on a new computer. Can I simply install the current upgrade or do I have to first install using my original installation download or CD?
- How to use NTS on a Local Network.
Getting Started/How to Setup
- How to Setup General Information [VIDEO]
- How to Setup Login Passwords [VIDEO]
- How to Setup Cloud Password [VIDEO]
- How to Setup the Contributions/Donations feature [VIDEO]
- How to Setup the Checkbook feature [VIDEO]
- How to Login to the NTS Software. (Which Login Password to use)
- How to Setup/Change Login Passwords (Access levels)[TEXT]
- Where to Enter Church/Organization General Information such as Address, Phone number, Federal Tax ID #/EIN, and Pastor's name.[TEXT]
- How do I add/delete Bank Accounts, including Checking, Savings, CD, or Money Market Accounts?
- Where do I enter in Starting balances?
- What is the difference between Expense Accounts and Internal Accounts and how should they work?
- How to Add, Edit or Delete Internal Accounts.
- How to Setup the Expense Account List.
How many Expense Accounts should I include?
- How to Add, Edit or Delete Expense Accounts?
- How to setup Budgets.
- How to Sort or Change the order of the Bank, Expense or Internal accounts.
- How can I move my check printing setup from an old computer to a new one?
- Can I import data from Quicken, Quickbooks, or some other program?
- We are starting NTS in the middle of our fiscal year. Can we enter a lump sum of all expenses and income for the first part of the year?
- What do I use as a starting balance when starting NTS in the middle of the fiscal year?