- From the Checkbook screen, click on Reports and then Departmental Report.
- The report will automatically calculate.
- To change the date range of the report, select the date range for the report on the left side of the screen.
- To print the report, click the Print button.
- To view a different report, choose the report name from the Select Report box at the top of the window.
- To export the report, see Export Reports for instructions.
- To customize the report or to create a new report, click the Setup Report tab and then see the link below for additional instructions.
For more information see: