- How to Backup Data [VIDEO] [TEXT]
- How do I activate and setup the Cloud/Web Backup feature?
- How often should I backup my data?
- Message: Web Backup Service not available to this user.
- How do I use the Automatic Backup feature?
- Backup Error: Backup incomplete Payroll Error
- Backup Error: The destination folder "X:\ ..." is not accessible.
- Backup Error: The user defined automatic backup folder is not accessible. The default folder for the automatic backup will be used.
- How do I backup my data to a CD?
Restore from Backup
- How to Restore Data from a Backup[VIDEO] [TEXT]
- Restore Error: The backup you have selected is an old backup and can not be used with this version.
- I get the message "Files Missing" when I try to restore my data from backup.
- After I restore my data, I go the contributions/checkbook screen and nothing is there. I received the message that the restore was complete and did not get any error messages. What do I do?
- How do I restore my data if I copied the NTSwin folder onto a CD or USB drive instead of using the Backup utility within NTS?
- When I restore data from a backup, does the restore completely replace the file that is already on the computer or does it update the records?
Transfer Data between computers