Payees can be added on the payee setup screen or when entering new checks. For information on adding new payees while posting a check, see the link below.
- From the Checkbook screen, click on Setup and then Payee List.
- Click the Add Payee button.
- Type in the payee's name, address and other information.
- Press Enter or the Save Payee button after entering the payees information to save the entry. If the Save Payee button is not visible, the entry has already been saved.
- To edit the information for an existing payee, select the payee from the list and then edit the information on the right hand side of the screen.
- To delete a payee, select the payee in the list and then click the Delete Payee button. Deleting a payee only deletes the payee from the current fiscal year. All historical data will remain intact.
- To copy missing payee names from the prior year, click the Copy Names from Previous Year button at the bottom of the screen.
- To export the payee list to a CSV file, click the Export button at the top of the screen.
See the link below for instructions on editing a payee's information from the transaction register.