- From the Payroll screen, click on and then 941 Report.
- Select the Tax Year and quarter at the top of the report screen.
- Verify that all amounts are correct. Boxes 1,2,3,5a-e,6 and 16(Month 1,2,3,Total) have detailed itemization information that can be viewed. Double click inside the box to see the list of entries that make up the figure.
Make any changes necessary. You can manually type over any non-summary amount on the form.
Manually changed amounts will appear in yellow.
NOTE: Manually changing amounts will not change any actual Payroll information and changes will NOT be saved when you exit the form.
To Print Form 941:
- Click button and then click OK. This form typically will print on multiple pages.
- If you are sending a payment along with the 941 and would like to print Form 941-V, Payment Voucher, then click YES when prompted.
For additional instructions for Form 941, please see the IRS Form 941 Instructions.