The annual report is an old format that is no longer used. A new report should be created with the new format used by the Church of the Nazarene. Follow the instructions below to create the new report or give us a call and we will help you setup the new report.
- Click the Setup Report tab.
- Click the Delete this Report button to remove the old report.
- At the top of the screen, click in the Report Name box to see what options you have to choose.
- If you have an option named "Annual Report", click on the report "Annual Report". Repeat steps 1 through 4. If you don't have an this option continue to step 5.
- If you have a report named "New Report" with out any '*' on either side of the name, click on the report "New Report." Repeat steps 1 though 3 and 5. If you dont' have a "New Report", continue to step 6.
- If you have a report named "Financial Summary", click on the second "Financial Summary" in the list if it is listed more than once. Repeat steps 1 though 3 and 6. If you only have one report named "Financial Summary", click on this report and continue to step 8.
- If the list of reports is empty except for "** New Report **", click this option. A box with three options will appear. Click the Standard Annual Report option.
- The report will most likely have accounts that need to be linked to the report. See How do I link unlinked accounts? for instructions.
- Click the View Report tab to view the annual report.