How do I reconcile my statement when I have transactions in two different fiscal years?

  1. Reconcile all the transactions in one of the fiscal years.
  2. Change the fiscal year to the other year.
  3. Double click to mark as reconciled a transaction.
  4. When the Reconciliation Report option box appears, choose the second option to add this transaction to an existing report. Choose the report date that you started in the other year.
  5. When the system asks if you want to include transactions from a different fiscal year, answer Yes.
  6. Reconcile the remaining transactions.