These instructions are only for NTS version 4.75 and below. If you have version 4.80 or above, NTS will automatically setup a new year.
- For NTS versions 3.90 or above: Click the forward button on the calendar to get to January. Optionally, click on the year at the top of the calendar and select the year.
- For NTS versions 3.81 or below: Find the (date) button. Click on the button and a calendar will appear. Change the date to the first Sunday in January of the new year. Click OK.
A window, like the one below, will appear. Choose one of the two following options:
- Copy All Set-up Information from the Contribution Year: 20__. This option, which is automatically selected, will copy the names, funds and service lists from the prior year. In most cases, this is correct option to choose.
- Copy Default Set-up Information. No names and will be copied from the prior year. The new year will start with a blank list and the default fund and service lists.
- Click OK. Contributions can now be entered for the new year.
For more information see: