- On the Checkbook screen, click Setup and then Payee List.
- Click the button.
- A box will appear on the right side of the screen. Click the Select All button and then click Start Printing.
The print preview screen will appear. Choose a Directory Type from the Directory Type Box. See
the illustration below. The Directory Type determines how the directory will appear on the page.
Here is a listing of the available types:
- Address List: A list of payee names and addresses.
- Addr + Phone: A list of payee names, addresses and phone numbers.
- Phone List: A list of payee names and phone numbers.
- Name List: A list of payee names.
For each type of list there will be a couple of different formats. For example, "Phone List 2X40" will print as 2 columns and 40 rows per page. The more rows and columns there are, the smaller the type will be when printed on the page.
- Click the button at the top of the screen.